Are you looking for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023. Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Gujarat. Vajpayee Bankable Loan Scheme. Vajpayee Bankable Yojana is a Loan Yojana. Bankable Loan Registration
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana: Today we will get information about Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana. This scheme is very beneficial for unemployed people. Unemployment is increasing day by day. It is necessary to take action against unemployment as soon as possible.
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana: I will tell you how Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana will help you. Some important details you will see in this article like Mr. Vajpayee eligibility of this scheme, age, eligibility, documents, online application portal link etc. Read this article at the end. Shri Vajpayee Bamkabal Yojana.
Table of Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Caste Beneficiaries of Gujarat|
|Amount payable under the scheme||Under this scheme, a loan of up to 8 lakhs is given to the beneficiary.|
|Subsidy available on loans||60,000/- to 1,25,000/- to the beneficiaries under this scheme.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Apply||@ blp.gujarat.gov.in|
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Form 2023
A portal has been deployed by the Government of Gujarat. Anyone can access the portal and view the scheme insight. The scheme has been launched by the National Informatics Center with the help of the Finance Department of Gujarat. You can apply through the official website of this scheme. The objective of the scheme is to provide employment to unemployed people. This scheme is working in rural as well as urban areas of Gujarat state. It is a golden opportunity to get benefits under this scheme.
Objective of Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023
Unemployment is a major problem in India and its states. Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana aims at employment in urban and rural areas. Handicapped and blind people can also get benefit under this scheme. It is not only employment but also the hope of being able to afford a better lifestyle.
vajpayee bankable yojana has been implemented for the purpose of getting loans at very low rates so that citizens can start their own independent business and become self-reliant. Under the VBY scheme, the beneficiaries will get loans in the industry, service and trade sectors. And subsidy is also available on this.
Eligibility Criteria of Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
Eligibility criteria is one of the most important stages that everyone must go through. Below are some points related to eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have minimum qualification of 4th.
- But if you are not even qualified up to 4th standard then you must have experience or training. The minimum required training month is three months under a private institution and one month under a recognized government institution.
- Should have at least 1 year of experience in the proposed business field or same activity or should be a hereditary craftsman.
There is no income criterion.
- Beneficiary will be eligible to avail this scheme even if he has undergone 1 month training from a government recognized institution.
- An applicant with 1 year of business related experience will also be considered.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available even if the beneficiary himself is a legacy artisan.
- Disabled or blind citizens can also benefit from this scheme.
- Under this scheme applicant can get loan through vajpayee bankable yojana bank list like nationalized banks, cooperative bank, public sector banks, private bank.
- Vajpayee bankable yojana Gujarat benefit will be availed only once per person.
- Active SHGs whose grading is done will be eligible to avail Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana.
- Applicants who have availed the benefit of such scheme through this department or any other department will not be eligible for this scheme.
List of Documents for Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- School Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Experience Certificate or Educational Certificate
- Proof of place of business
- aadhar card
- Valid cast certificate
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Online Form 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply under this scheme. You have the option to apply online. If you don’t know how to apply online, follow the points below.
- One needs to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The moment you click on the link, a new page will appear before you.
- After that, you have to click on the register button.
- Then you have to enter some details like your mobile number and captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTO in the OTP field.
- Now you have to fill the application form.
- Attach your required documents.
- The final step is to click on the submit button.
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Bank List
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Dena Bank
- Cooperative Bank
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Gujarat Form PDF
Bank of Gujarat Government responsible for appointment of able person and subsidy willing can also get the application form of this scheme to decide to authorize this scheme. And if you don’t want to go to it, you can click on the link below to download and print the Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Gujarat Form PDF from our website.