Vahali Dikri Yojana in Gujarati : (Form, Information, Document, Contact Office, Official Website, PDF Form Download) | Vahali Dikri Yojana in Gujarati Vahali Dikri Yojana.
Gujarat government is implementing many schemes for women as well as farmers. The Vahali Dikri Yojana has been started by the Gujarat Government, financial assistance is provided by the Gujarat Government to the families in which a daughter is born.
Vahali Dikri Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Vahali Dikri Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of Gujarat|
|The language of information||Gujarati|
|purpose||Increase the number of girls in Gujarat and also get girls education|
|Amount receivable||One lakh ten thousand rupees (1,10,000)|
|Time to apply||During the period of one year after the birth of the daughter|
Purpose of Vahali Dikri Yojana
Vahali Dikri Yojana : Thus, the main purpose of the Vali Dhoti Yojana launched by the Gujarat government is that when a daughter is born in the family, she is given financial assistance. The main objective of the Beloved Daughter Scheme is to provide financial assistance when a daughter is born in the family. This assistance is given up to one lakh ten thousand rupees (1,10,000) and this assistance is given in three installments.
What are the benefits of Vahali Dikri Yojana ?
- Assistance of Rs.4000/- at the time of entry of daughter in first standard.
- Assistance of Rs.6000/- when daughter enters class-9.
- Financial assistance of Rs.1,00,000/- to daughter when she crosses 18 years of age.
- Assistance under the scheme for higher education and marriage of daughter on coming of age.
Eligibility to avail the benefit of Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Daughters born on or after 02/08/2019 will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- All the daughters among the first 3 children of the couple will be eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- In exceptional cases, even if more than one daughter is born in the family during the second/third birth and the number of daughters of the couple exceeds three, all the daughters will be eligible for this scheme.
- As per the provisions of the Prevention of Child Marriage Act 2006, only the daughters of the couple who are married as adults will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
Required proofs to avail the benefit of Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Joint income pattern of daughter’s parents (income limit below 2,00,000)
- Aadhaar card of daughter’s parents
- Birth proof of daughter’s parents (school leaving certificate/birth certificate)
- Residence Proof of Daughter’s Parents (Lightbill/Verabill)
- Birth pattern of daughter
- Daughter’s mother’s birth certificate/school leaving certificate
- Birth patterns of born and surviving children of the couple
- Affidavit in respect of Vali Dhotti Yojana
Contact the office of District Women and Child Development Officer, Gram Panchayat, UCD Center or local Anganwadi to get scheme form and benefits.
The benefit of the beloved daughter scheme is that the daughter of Gujarat has been given financial assistance up to one lakh ten thousand rupees (1,10,000). Thus, the support provided to the daughter under this scheme has been given to the daughter in three installments.
First installment of Wali Daughter Sahay Yojana
When the daughter comes to get education in the first standard, she will get the first installment of four four rupees
Vali Dhoti Sahay Yojana second installment
6000 rupees will be available to the daughter under the Wahali Dhotti Yojana when she enters the ninth standard to receive education to avail the benefit of this scheme.
What is Dear Daughter Yojana?
Under this scheme, the daughters of Gujarat will be eligible to receive assistance of Rs 1,10,000 by the Government of Gujarat.
Where to get online form to avail Vali Dhotri Yojana?
Beloved Daughter Yojana forms are provided free of charge from Anganwadi Centre, CDPO office, District Child Women Officer office.