Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojan: In Gujarat many people do not have money to open their own business or do not have enough capital so they cannot open their own business, Gujarat Government has launched Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana for the people of unreserved class. .
So we will know through this article how to apply for this scheme form, necessary document and get its help, then read this article till the end.
What is a Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana?
This scheme provides loan to non-reserved class people of Gujarat to open their own business and with that loan they can also buy a vehicle. Under this scheme, a total loan of up to 10 lakhs is given to a person.
This loan will be available at a simple interest rate of 5 percent for male eligible and 4 percent simple interest for female eligible. Also the actual expenditure or 10 lakhs whichever is less will be available.
Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana Highlight 2023
|Name of the scheme||Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana|
|Initiated by whom||By Gujarat Govt|
|section||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Beneficiary||Unreserved people of Gujarat|
|Assistance available||Loan up to 10 lakhs|
Objective of the scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide loan to the unreserved class people of Gujarat and with that loan the person can start a new business on his own or start a business even by buying any equipment. To provide employment loans to reserved class people.
Who can avail Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana?
Under this scheme of Gujarat government, loans are given to non-reserved class people for employment, some of the conditions to avail this scheme are as follows:
- Beneficiary should be a resident of Gujarat.
- Applicant must belong to non-reserved class category
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 6 lakhs.
- For vehicle loan the applicant must have a valid driving license.
Benefits available for the scheme – Swarojgar Loan Yojana Benefits
Following are the benefits available for self-employment oriented loan scheme for unreserved category:
- Under this scheme, a loan of up to 10 lakhs is given to the beneficiary for opening a new business.
- Also, if the beneficiary wants to buy any equipment, this will be done through the loan.
- 10 lakhs for female beneficiary at 4% interest per annum and for male beneficiary at 5% per annum interest.
- This loan is also available for opening shops like shop, medical store, garment store, book store.
Form of scheme/norms of loan assistance
- Onroad Unit Cost for Self Employed Vehicles like Rickshaw, Loading Rickshaw, Maruti Eco, Jeep-Taxi etc.
- Business like grocery shop, medical store, ready-made garment store, book store etc. for any self-employed business up to Rs.10.00 lakh or the actual expenditure whichever is less will be given from the corporation on loan.
- The loan for the above scheme will be available at a simple interest of 5 percent per annum. Loans will be available for women at a simple interest rate of 4 percent.
- 5% interest subsidy will be available on the loan taken from the bank of Rs.6.00 lakhs for getting a vehicle along with the necessary structure for the business of transport, logistics, travelers, food court etc.
Documents Required for Self Employed Loans
Following are the documents required for Self Employment Oriented Yojana Loan Scheme for Unreserved Class:
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Unreserved Class Certificate
- Example of income
- Example of a place of business
- Example of business experience
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Father’s property certificate
- Passport photo
- IT Return Form-16
How to apply online for self employment loan?
For self employment oriented loan scheme you can follow the steps below:
- First you have to open the official website of Samaj Kalyan. https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, registration has to be done by clicking on “New Registration“.
- After New Registration, an ID and PASSWORD will be sent to your mobile.
- You have to login with this Id and Password.
- After that you will see all the schemes in front of you and you have to select “SELF EMPLOYMENT SCHEME LOAN”.
- After that you have to enter your name, address, date of birth and other information.
- All the documents have to be uploaded in the last.
- After uploading the documents, the application has to be saved and submitted.
- After that your application has to be printed and kept.
Note: This form can be filled only if you have selected non-reserved class category while registering
To know the online application process, download this PDF DOWNLOAD PDF
Important Links of Swarojgar Lakshi Loan Yojana:
|Website of Swarojgar Orientation Scheme||https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in|
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Q.1 : How much total loan will be available in this scheme?
A: A total loan of 10 lakhs will be available in this scheme.
Q.2 : Who can take the benefit of self-employment loan scheme?
A: The benefit of this scheme is Rs. Can get loan up to 10 lakhs.
Q.3 : Which website to visit to avail this scheme?
A: Visit the E samaj Kalyan website to avail this scheme .