Hello friends, you got information about schemes like Support Scheme for Modernization of Cold Storage in Gujarat and Combine Harvester Sahay Yojana 2023 . Today we will get detailed information about support scheme for soilless culture in polyhouse / nethouse. Below is the complete information about the benefits available under Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat and how to apply online.
Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat
Friends, these days the weather changes very quickly so that the standing crops of the farmers are very damaged. Due to lack of suitable environment for the crops, the situation of crop failure is created. To remedy this, the Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat has been started by the Gujarat government. According to this plan, arrangements have been made to provide suitable environment for the crops. We will get all the information about where the benefits are available under this scheme and what is the purpose of the scheme.
Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat Last Date| Last date of application
Starting Date of Online Application: 22/04/2023
Last date of filling online form on i Farmer: 31/05/2023
Highlight Point Of Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat
|Name of the scheme||Support Scheme for Soilless Culture in Polyhouse / Nethouse|
|Planning Department||i Farmer Horticulture Department|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Eligible People of Gujarat State|
|Purpose of the scheme||The objective of this scheme is to provide support scheme to the people of Gujarat for soilless culture in polyhouse / nethouse|
|Assistance available||3 lakhs per acre or 50 percent of the total cost whichever is less to the people of Gujarat for soilless culture in polyhouses / nethouses.|
|Last date to fill online form on i farmer||31/05/2023|
Purpose of the scheme
A support scheme for soilless culture in polyhouses / nethouses allows crops to be more productive in a suitable environment. Gujarat Government aims to provide assistance to farmers under Nethouse Method Scheme.
Eligibility of Assistance Scheme for Soilless Culture in Polyhouse / Nethouse
Certain eligibility and rules have been laid down for the assistance scheme for soilless culture in polyhouses / nethouses. The information of which is as follows.
- The benefit of this scheme is available to the farmers of Gujarat only once.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and General Caste farmers are eligible to benefit under this scheme.
- People of Gujarat have to buy good high quality soilless culture media like cocopit, perlite, vamiculite etc. for soilless culture in polyhouse / nethouse.
- Assistance is available up to a maximum of 4000 sq.m. per beneficiary.
Benefits available under this scheme
Friends, all castes are entitled to equal benefits under the aid scheme for soilless culture in polyhouses / nethouses. Which are as follows.
Benefits available to General, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Rs 3 lakh per acre and a maximum of Rs 1.50 lakh per acre or 50 per cent of the total cost whichever is less is available for assistance scheme for soilless culture in polyhouses / nethouses.
Nethouse Soilless Culture Support Scheme in Gujarat | Document list
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Instance of Caste (Only for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
- Copy of land details 7/12 and 8-A
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Canceled check
- Copy of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (if applicable)
How to Apply Online for Assistance Scheme for Soilless Culture in Polyhouse / Nethouse?
Farmers of Gujarat have to apply online through the iKhedut portal for support scheme for soilless culture in polyhouse / nethouse. You can apply online by reading the step by step information below.
- First of all go to Google and search “ ikhedutgujarat ”.
- Then open the official website of i farmer https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ .
- After opening the i Farmer website click on “ Plan ” option.
- After clicking on the plan, click on “ Plans of Horticulture ” given below.
- After opening Horticulture Plans click on “ Help for Soilless Culture in Polyhouse / Nethouse ”.
- Now click on “ Apply” .
- Now the next page will open in which if you are a registered farmer then click on “ Yes ” otherwise click on “ No ”.
- If you have registered on iKhedut, enter your Aadhaar card number and mobile number and apply with Captcha Code.
- If you are not registered on iKhedut then apply online by selecting “ No ” option.
- After filling all the information by the farmer, click on “ Save ”.
- One last time to check the filled information accurately, no change or correction will be done once the application is confirmed.
- After applying online, every farmer should get his/her application print.