In modern times, vehicles have become abundant. Today petrol, diesel and C.N. G-powered vehicles have increased a lot. Due to which the pollution is increasing a lot. Today’s pollution is having a very serious effect on the weather. Noise pollution is also increasing. Petrol diesel and CNG powered vehicles are very expensive against today’s income. The trend of non-polluting vehicles is continuing. The demand for electric vehicles is increasing. A scheme called Electric Vehicle Scheme was made by Sarkarshree for the students . But today we will get information about Gujarat GO Green Yojana 2023.
Gujarat GO Green Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat GO Green Yojana 2023|
|Department Name||Department of Labour, Skill Development|
|Name of Sub-Division/Office||Gujarat Shram Yogi Kalyan Board|
|Language of Article||English|
|Eligibility of Beneficiary||industrious|
|Assistance available under the scheme||Rs. A subsidy of up to 30,000/- is available.|
|Which caste people can apply?||Not applicable.|
Who Can Benefit From Go Green Scheme?
Benefit of Gujarat Go Green Yojana registered under Gujarat Shramyogi Kalyan BoardShram Yogis And ITIAid is available to students of
Rules Laid Down Under The Scheme
The following rules are prescribed under the Gujarat Go Green scheme.
- GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency)Authorized dealers empaneled by FAME-2 (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles), and the subsidy will be available only on authorized models.
- At least 50 km at a time. Two-wheelers recognized under the Motor and Vehicle Act, high-speed models that can run and have lithium batteries that do not require a separate charging station
- Only vehicles manufactured in India under Make in India have been recognized under this scheme.
Benefit Available Under The Scheme
- Construction Worker : 50% of ex-showroom price of battery operated two-wheeler or Rs. 30,000/- whichever is lower, plus one-time subsidy on vehicle RTO registration tax and road tax.
- Industrial Worker : 30% of the ex-showroom price of battery operated two-wheeler or Rs. 30,000/- whichever is less plus one time subsidy on vehicle RTO registration tax and road tax.
- ITI students: On purchase of battery powered two wheeler Rs. 12000/-
How To Online Apply GO Green Yojana 2023 | How To Apply Under Gujarat Go Green Scheme?
One has to apply online to avail Gujarat Go Green scheme. For which the important steps are given below.
- Click on the adjacent link to apply.https://gogreenglwb.gujarat.gov.in/indexGLWB.aspx?ServiceID=9
- Click on Register Your Self . Orhttps://gogreenglwb.gujarat.gov.in/RegistrationGLWB.aspx Click on the link.
- Fill the basic information in the form.
- Create a user by filling in the details.
- Login & Update Profile
- Check the information by logging in, if it is not correct, you can correct it.
- Apply For Scheme
- Step 1 and 2 will open the application under the appropriate scheme and fill the requested information.
- Submit Application
- Is the given form correct? Check it out.
- Submit the application after finding the correct information.
On Which Model Is Subsidy Available Under Gujarat GO Green Yojana 2023 Scheme?
|SR no||Company Name||Model Name|
|1||Jitendra New Ev Tech Pvt. Ltd||JMT1000HS|
|2||Okinawa autotech private limited||Praise Pro|
|3||Ampere Vehicles Private limited||ZEAL|
|4||Hero Electric Vehicles Private limited||Optima Pro|
|5||Hero Electric Vehicles Private limited||NYX Pro|
|6||Okinawa autotech private limited||RIDGE+|
|7||Hero Electric Vehicles Private limited||Photon LP|
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
1. Gujarat GO Green Yojana 2023 Yojana application accepted offline?
Answer: No, the application has to be done online only.
3. Which office to contact under Gujarat Go Green scheme?
Answer: “Shramyogi Kalyan Bhavan, “G” colony, Opp. Water Tank, Sukhramnagar, Ahmedabad Gujarat. 380021
4. Who to contact in district under Gujarat Labor Welfare Board?
Answer: To know,https://glwb.gujarat.gov.in/district-wise-detail.htmClick on the link.
5. How will subsidy be provided under Gujarat Go Green Yojana?
Answer: Once the subsidy is sanctioned, the remaining amount has to be paid after deducting the subsidy amount from the ex-showroom price. After the sale, the subsidy amount will be directly credited to the dealer’s account. RTO, road tax amount will be refunded to the dealer.